Wednesday night, the 40 official candidates of Binibining Pilipinas walked in their World Balance footwear, Jag Jeans outfit and national costume.
The night ended as Binibining Pilipinas bared its Top 10 Pitoy Moreno Best in National Costume that saw some favorites make the shortlist. The Top 10 candidates are:
1. #Laguna: Leren Mae Bautista (@lerenmaebautista)
2. #Pasig: Maria Andrea Abesamis (@ayabesamis)
3. #NegrosOccidental: Vickie Marie Rushton (@vimrushton)
4. #Masbate: Hannah Arnold (@arnoldhan_)
5. #Palawan: Samantha Mae Bernardo (@samanthabernardo__)
6. #Bacolod: Cassandra Colleen Chan (@cazzuchan)
7. #Cebu: Samantha Ashley Lo (@samantha_ashley_lo)
8. #PuertoPrincesa: Jessarie Dumaguing (@jessarieblack)
9. #Maguindanao: Resham Ramirez Saeed (@raebaaee)
10. #Pampanga: Emma Mary Tiglao (@emmatiglao)
The organization leaves it to the fans to determine who should win the Pitoy Moreno Best in National Costume. Fans can vote for their favorite costume at the Binibining Pilipinas website.