Manila, Philippines – Earlier today, Mister Philippines George Reylord De Lumen left for Bangalore, India for Mister Universal Ambassador.
George de Lumen is a 23 year-old model who stands a tall 6’1″.
De Lumen will try to best the performance of Mister Universal Ambassador Philippines 2017 Paul Guarnes who brought back 1st runner-up distinction.
The reigning Mister Universal Ambassador is Lupng Gua Huy of Vietnam.
The male candidate will be wearing the following:
- Michael Barassi for National Costume
- Jhay Layson and Jhune Angeles Formal Wears
- Jovan A Dela Cruz for Barong
- Julius Pegarro Jaguio for Swim wear
- Rodell Salvador for White Suit
De Lumen will be wearing an Ibong Adarna-inspired national costume.👑